Yacolt, WA Homes For Sale Listings
Things Happening in Yacolt, WA
Yacolt enjoys close proximity to the pristine forests the Cascade foothills where you can watch steelhead leaping up the waterfalls at Lucia Falls Regional Park and see volcanic rock formations, historic Indian meeting grounds and a swing bridge on Big Tree Creek at Moulton Falls Regional Park.
A favorite family event in Yacolt is the annual Bigfoot Fun Run each June.
Yacolt at a Glance
- Residents 1,814
- Population increase (2010-2016) 15.8%
- Veterans 95
- Foreign born 3
- Median gross rent $1,103
- Median home value (owner occupied) $171,200
- High school or higher 89.3%
- Median Household Income $61,944
- Mean commute time 45.1 minutes
Parks and Recreation
- Regional parks 3
- Town park 1
- Parks with sports fields/courts 1
- Parks with BMX track/skate spot 1
Yacolt residents are served by Battle Ground Public Schools.
Sources: US Census Bureau, Town of Yacolt