Things Happening in Battle Ground, WA
Old Town Battle Ground’s historic Main Street has found new life as a destination for shoppers of antiques and vintage treasures, as well as vendors of upcycled and reclaimed artisan crafts.
Battle Ground Village is a modern, pedestrian-friendly village with housing and office spaces, dining and family entertainment.
The majesty of nature is on display year-round at the 154-acre Lewisville Regional Park and the 280-acre Battle Ground Lake State Park.
Battle Ground Harvest Days is the annual summer celebration anticipated all year. It’s a weekend of fun for all ages including a parade, carnival, car show, cruise-in and more, with new events and activities added each year.
Battle Ground at a Glance
- Residents 20,110
- People per square mile 2,454.4
- Population increase (2010-2016) 13.1%
- Median age 32.8
- Veterans 1,064
- Foreign born 12%
- Households 6,132
- Persons per household 3.08
- Median gross rent $963
- Median home value $223,000
- High school or higher 91.3%
- Bachelor’s or higher 21.5%
- Median Household Income $60,644
- Mean commute time 20.1 minutes
Parks and Recreation
- City parks 23
- Skate & bike park 1
- Community center 1
- Parks with sports fields/courts 5
- Parks with bike/nature trails 9
- Pre-K 3
- Primary 6
- Middle 6
- High 2
- Alternative 3
- K-8th 1